Skye Wallet, together with its associated entity duly incorporated in your country are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Welcome to the financial and information technology platform (“Skye Wallet”) of Skye Innovation Technology Limited, a limited corporation registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (the “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”). Our services, which include Financial services (Payments, Blockchain etc) and/or products provided through our Platform – Skye Wallet (collectively the “Service”) are maintained by us.
- By accessing or using our Platform at https://www.Skyewallet.com including our subdomains and our mobile application (the “Platform”), you (the “User”, “User” “Client” or “you”) signify that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Policy.
Scope Of Policy
- Skye Wallet mobile application software available on our site OR hosted on the Google Play/Apple Store (App Site), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device.
- Any of the services accessible through the App (Services) or those available on the App Site or other sites of ours or other third-party Sites (Service Sites).
- This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By downloading the App, you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the terms of this Policy set out hereunder. You also consent to the collection, use, storage, processing and disclosure of your personal information in the manner set out in this Policy.
- The User represents and warrants that:
- All User Information provided by the User (during the registration process) is correct and accurate,
- Further to the above, you represent and warrant that all User Information you provide us from time to time is truthful, accurate, current, and complete, and you agree not to misrepresent your identity or your User Information. You agree to promptly notify us of changes to your User Information by updating your Skye Wallet Account on the Website or the App; provided, however, that you must notify us at least three Business Days before any changes to your Bank Account information, including, but not limited to, the closure of your Bank Account for any reason by calling _____[+2348094411461]______ or emailing [email protected] or by updating your Skye Wallet Account via the Mobile App.
- such User Information may be used by the Companies to comply with all applicable legal requirements (e.g. anti-money laundering checks and compliance),
- such User Information may be passed by the Companies to third parties such as asset management company, property manager, bank, insurer, property developer and so on (“Third Parties”) in which the User applies to make an investment (to enable the Third Parties to carry out its own checks and ensure legal compliance where necessary), and
- the User shall promptly update, via the Platform, any changes to the User Information to ensure that such User Information remains correct and accurate. Information wherever used shall also mean Data under the extant applicable law and regulation for all intent and purposes.
- Information we may collect from you
- To use Skye Wallet, you need to have an account and to create an account you need to provide us with information stated in this Policy. In essence, certain information is necessary if you want to use our Services and the information collected include but not limited to Personal Data such as names and contact information; Financial Data such as credit or debit card details and other bank information; Mobile Data such as mobile device IDs and manufacturers; Derivative Data such as IP addresses and browser types and other Third Party Data
- The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide it. We may collect and process the following data about you
- Information you give us about you (Submitted information): This may include information:
- Provided by filling in forms in the App or on the App Site (together Our Sites)
- Provided by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat);
- Provided by registering to use the App Site, downloading or registering the App, subscribing to any of our Services, searching for an app or Service, sharing data via the App's social media functions, entering a competition, promotion or survey, and reporting a problem with the App, our Services, our App Site or any of Our Service Sites.
- This information may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device's phone number, SIM card details, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit information (including your mobile money account details, bank account details, and bank verification number, where applicable), personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device
Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, unique device identifiers (for example, your Device's IMEI or serial number), information about the SIM card used by the Device, mobile network information, your Device’s operating system, the type of browser you use, or your Device’s location and time zone setting (Device Information)
- information stored on your Device, including contact lists, call logs, SMS logs, Facebook friends, contact lists from other social media accounts, photos, videos or other digital content (Content Information);
- data from your use of any other third-party application on the Device or the Service Sites; and
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Service Sites; including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (Log Information).
- Skye Wallet requires access to your phone contacts for better experience. While using Skye Wallet, User has the option to conduct transfer of transaction to a contact stored on User’s phone.
- Notwithstanding the above, the User has the unfettered right to deny Skye Wallet permission to User’s phone contacts but User may be unable to access the service of transfer on Skye Wallet to another contact.
- Where User grants permission to access phone contacts, Skye Wallet shall continue to have regular access to User’s phone contacts for as long as the User continues to use Skye Wallet except where User elects to reject or withdraw the permission previously granted in the User’s Phone Settings.
- We will use your data for the purposes of compiling statistics relating to our user base and may disclose such information to any third party for such purposes, provided that such information will always be anonymous.
- Should we wish to use your information for marketing purposes, we will inform you prior to such use. You shall be entitled to prevent such usage by informing us, within 10 days of being informed of the proposed use, that you do not wish to disclose such information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
- Should you wish to delete your personal data that Skye Wallet acquired from the Facebook platform, you may do so by contacting us at [email protected]
- We may also use GPS technology OR other location services to determine your current location. You can withdraw your consent to our collection, processing or use of this information at any time by logging out and uninstalling the App from your Device.
Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information).
- Due to the nature of the Services which we provide, we are required to work with a number of third parties (including credit reference agencies and mobile network providers, bank and other payment platforms) and we may receive information about you from them.
Unique Application numbers
- When you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Third-Party Social Media data
- Should you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, such as Facebook or WhatsApp, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
- Skye Wallet reserves the right to transfer User Information to third parties in the course of achieving its core objectives. Skye Wallet will ensure that necessary safeguards are in place to provide adequate protection when transferring Information to third parties
Tracking and cookies
- We may use mobile tracking technologies and/or website cookies to distinguish you from other users of the App, App Site, or Service Sites. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you use the App or browse any of the Service Sites and also allows us to improve the App and Our Service Sites.
Uses made of the information
- We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this Policy for as long as it is combined.
- Information collected by us shall be used for the purpose of determining whether the user is eligible to carry out certain transactions, the amount of such transaction and the terms and conditions applicable to such service.
- The information collected will also be used to improve, personalize and expand our website, understand and analyze how you use our website, develop new products, service, features and functionality.
- Your personal information will also enable us communicate with you, send emails either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes, find and prevent fraud.
- Save in compliance with an order of the Court, Arbitral Panel, Tribunal, Regulatory Directive or Order or any other legal or regulatory obligation, we do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to other parties, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have carried out transactions on any given day).
- Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose some or all of the data we collect from you when you download or use the App to credit reference bureaus.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties: in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; and/or
- In order to: enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; report defaulters or for the purpose of publishing statistics relating to the use of the App, in which case all information will be aggregated and made anonymous.
- Where we store your personal data
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Service Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Service Sites. Note that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable; any transmission is at your own risk. However, once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent authorized access.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions. See Paragraphs 6.0.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
- You have Right to Withdraw Your Consent including consent to receive Communications electronically and to allow Skye Wallet continue to use User Information in accordance with this Policy and Terms and Conditions (jointly referred to as the “Agreement”). Consent granted by agreeing to this Agreement will remain in effect until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at _____[+2348094411461]______ or [email protected].
- If you withdraw your consent to allow Skye Wallet use your Information or to receive Communications electronically, we may close your Skye Wallet Account and proceed to return your balance in your Skye Account to your Bank Account within 6 months from the date your Account was closed and you will no longer be able to use your Skye Wallet Account or the Services, except as expressly provided in the Agreement.
- Any withdrawal of your consent will be effective after we have had a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. Please note that withdrawal of your consent to receive communications electronically will not apply to communications electronically provided by us to you before the withdrawal of your consent becomes effective. Please note further that withdrawal of your consent to allow Skye Wallet use your Information will not apply to use carried out by Skye Wallet before the withdrawal of your consent becomes effective.
- In compliance with the applicable law, we have provided further information below: Contact of Data Protection Officer: [email protected]; _____[+2348094411461]______ Purposes of Data Process: Skye Wallet shall use information provided by the User in line with its core objectives (which may be amended from time to time) and in accordance with the Agreement.
- Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- Skye Wallet does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY MOBILE DEVICE IS LOST OR STOLEN OR IF I SUSPECT SOMEONE HAS GAINED UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO MY USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
- If your mobile device is lost or stolen or if you suspect someone has gained unauthorized access to your username or password, you must contact us immediately at [email protected] or _____[+2348094411461]______. In order to take any action, you will need to provide certain User Information so we can verify your identity.
- Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you when you next start the App or log onto one of the Service Sites. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the App or the Services. In any event, by continuing to use the App or any Services after the posting of any changes, you confirm your continuing acceptance of this Policy together with such changes, and your consent to the terms set out therein.